Writer of the Week #4

This week’s writer of the week is Willie Watt. He is writing to you from Austin, Texas. Be sure to check out his personal site as well.

DA KID
Willie Watt is a poet and parkour enthusiast who enjoys musing on the meaning of life until he descends into madness, at which point he figures he should tell a few stories and get super existential about things. He is supposedly a close descendent of the late, great Edgar Allan Poe, but personally thinks horror is the lowest of literary genres. Pretension is his middle name and about 60% of his blood is whiskey. The other 40% is self-deprecation.

Advertisements

Ring the Call Button

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s